Our clients are among the top trial attorneys and top corporations in the country. They need real strategy and have no time for pointless psychobabble or boilerplate interventions.
Instead, our clients tell us they expect:
- Clear answers to their case strategy questions.
- Practical strategies for persuading jurors.
- Jury selection questions that identify jurors who can’t be persuaded (and that are acceptable to the court).
- An empirical understanding of case risk.
- Jury research that is cost-effective and that provides an intense learning experience.
- Witness preparation that helps witnesses deliver effective messages, even during cross-examination.
We believe our clients have the right to expect more from their trial consultants. We believe you have the right to expect a team of seasoned consultants who get real answers to your questions and offer real strategies to help you win.